Blog Cover Explanation

Alright, some of you may be wondering why there is half of an animal’s head for my blog cover’s picture. First of all, the animal is a Leopard Gecko, and yes, that is a type of lizard. They are also called this namely because of their leopard like spots. But this is technically a misnomer, due to the fact that these creatures are definitely not like those big cats! To get back to the conversation, one of my smaller side interests besides reading, watching horror movies and playing basketball is drawing.

And about last week, I drew the head of the leopard gecko you see now. I really love these creatures, they’re cute and they’re really cool, but I love them especially because I have one as a pet. Well, I loved the drawing so much that I wanted to show you it, even though some details on it may be erroneous relative to the gecko itself. Tis’ still art.

Sadly, the picture was too big to put it all in my cover, so there is only half of my drawing—none the less, I still sent you a picture of the full drawing. Hope you like it!